In this call for submissions, we are asking for art addressing the theme of Systemic Change.
We’re calling for work, in any medium, that challenges the status quo, shifts the discourse, explores alternative structures and inspires change. This topic may be approached, for example, through satirical, utopian, speculative, socially engaged, and activist perspectives.
Up to 10 submissions will be selected for a curated feature in ARTCONNECT Magazine and promoted across our channels.
Work in any medium created 2018–2020
A project description that relates the work to the theme of Systemic Change
An up-to-date ARTCONNECT artist profile
The work must be published as a Project on ARTCONNECT
HOW TO SUBMIT
1) Sign in to your ARTCONNECT Account. If you don't have an account already you can create one, just click 'log in' and choose how you want to sign up.
2) Once you are logged in, click 'Publish' in the right corner of the navigation bar, then choose Project.
3) Upload your submission and fill in the description.
→ Click 'Add Files' under Photos to upload your images. And/or embed media files with a URL.
4) Have links to your profile and your project ready.
5) Then, simply fill out this very short form to apply.
That's it – you have officially entered this submission call!
The deadline is August 30. The curated article will be published in ARTCONNECT Magazine on September 14. All participants will be notified when the selection is made. Please note that we are unable to provide feedback on individual submissions.
30.08.2020 - 23:59 CEST (Central European Summer Time)
Important: Late submissions will not be considered.
SUCCEED WITH YOUR APPLICATION
Read our article, 'Applying to an Open Call – Dos and Don'ts,' for some tips before answering your next open call. https://www.artconnect.com/magazine/applying-to-an-open-call-dos-and-donts/
Not Dead Just Offline by Luís Miguel Simões Ferreira
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h
Deadline: Sunday 18 October 2020 at 23:59h
Deadline: Tuesday 27 October 2020 at 23:59h