ArtConnect is looking for a Social Media Manager to assist our team with growth and expansion. This is a fully remote opportunity. Freelance or full-time.
APPLY HERE: application form ->
Our mission is to democratize the art world by putting the power in the hands of the artists. We believe that there is revolution going on in the art world, the game is changing in favour of the creators and we want to pioneer this evolution.
At ArtConnect, you have the opportunity to grow, be creative, and have fun in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. Our team is a tight mix of creatives from different fields, sharing a passion for the arts.
The ideal Social Media Manager will have experience creating strategies to increase audience engagement and followers for social media accounts within the range of 200k - 1m followers. This person will have a passion and experience working with art and direct to consumer products.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities
• Define a social media strategy to support brand and business growth based on comprehensive understanding in best practices in the art and creative industry and in-depth customer insights
• Develop qualitative and quantitative measurements and goals that will guide the team’s actions to best support the defined social media strategy
• Produce and deliver high quality social contents that are both true to brand and engaging
• Analyze what’s working and what’s not working in a data-oriented way implement actions for improvement quickly
• Plan social media campaigns to achieve defined goals and work and execute with excellence.
• Discover emerging social trends and/or platforms, react quickly to find new ways to succeed
• Provide strategic oversight of content calendars, cadence, and daily content creation, ensuring content is up to standard.
• Works to ensure campaign execution is effective and goals are met
• Be an expert in key social platforms- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
• 5+ years of social media experience
• Experience in the art or creative fields and direct to consumer space
• Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects
• Expert in social analytics and listening tools
• Good skills in design tools such Photoshop, illustrator and figma.
• Ability to create social media assets independently following brand guidelines
• Expert in social analytics
APPLY NOW: application form ->