"Lilian Syrigou Art And Handmade Jewellery" is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and creative marketing intern for the period: October 2020 - January 2021. We are looking for someone driven, organised and with great writing and communication skills that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Interest and experience in Jewellery preferable.
Interns should have strong critical thinking skills, knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape who will manage our social media campaigns. We are looking for students in Marketing/Business or Communications majors, with experience on the Web.
1. Assists team with creating, proofing, distributing and delivery of marketing communications material. Assists with the management and organization of electronic files and marketing materials.
Provides support to social media efforts to target new audiences and assists in the outreach to consumers. Monitors trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Assists and monitors special events to promote company and increase attendance.
Assists with maintenance and management of website, as well as segmentation of email addresses.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ensures a professional attitude and appearance at all times. Consistently demonstrates flexibility and good judgment.
Manage campaign details and assist team with post campaign analytics and documentation
Implement SEO strategies
Support with Paid Social activities.
8.Assist in pulling jewelry for blogs, content for social accounts, influencer campaigns, etc.
* You must have an active presence on all major social media platforms with prior experience in content creation.
* In-depth understanding of Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest.
* Tech and Internet savvy with a strong creative aesthetic.
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
* Pursuit of digital/social media career is a plus
* Experience in Facebook ads manager, google analytics, or third-party scheduling platforms
* Willing and able to spend time taking webinars in social media.
* Excellent fluency in English, written and verbal.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Enthusiasm for internet marketing with a passion to continually learn the latest industry techniques and best practices
This Practicum is ideal for students who work on the same or similar filed. It's a part time and unpaid Practicum, however is a great way to learn skills, gain valuable work experience, build a resume, get references, and, as many hope, pave the way to a full-time job opportunity.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Social Media Internship.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h
Deadline: Thursday 25 February 2021 at 23:00h