EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
We are a large and dynamic interdisciplinary studio looking for an enthusiastic intern (full-time activity, for a minimum of three months) to support the global activity of our Research and Communication department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assistance with content management, including archiving contacts, texts and research output;
• General assistance with online activities, assisting with artist’s social media communication and public presence;
• Assistance with shaping external communication, working with images, texts and videos;
• Conducting research on related projects, summarizing and presenting its outcomes to the internal studio team;
• Help to build an archive in digital and physical formats;
• Transcribing multimedia files, copyediting and writing various types of texts (from abstracts to press releases);
You are currently enrolled in a student program with a permit to work in Germany. Suitable applicants must be diligent, and quick-learning, with proven abilities to undertake research and articulate a project in writing.
• Highly organised with proven organisational skills and archival experience
• Very good knowledge of social media and external communication channels, e.g. Wikipedia;
• Graphic design skills, knowledge of Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, etc.) desired;
• Knowledge of web editing tools (CMS) such as Wordpress desired;
• Flexible and committed attitude to work. Highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative in a large team;
• Good time management skills, an ability to set priorities, manage a number of tasks concurrently and work independently;
• Verbal reasoning and analytical skills;
• Excellent English with outstanding oral and written communication skills;
• Knowledge of or previous experience in art and art history research and / or art journalism.
The Studio Tomás Saraceno is an ongoing research entity founded by the artist Tomás Saraceno and driven by his visions, informed by the worlds of art, architecture, natural sciences, astrophysics and engineering; his floating sculptures, community projects and interactive installations propose and explore new, sustainable ways of inhabiting and sensing the environment.
The position is full time, based in Berlin, starting as soon as possible and partially remunerated. If you are interested in joining us, please send us your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com stating “Research and Communication Internship” as the subject heading.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h