EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
We are seeking a Communications and PR Coordinator to join our CoCulture team with a strong focus on innovative and engaging communication. CoCulture e.V. was founded in 2017 by Syrian artist Khaled Barakeh and is a Berlin-based non-profit organisation and a creative hub for social and art projects: www.coculture.de
Create, communicate and promote the public image of CoCulture. Communicate CoCulture’s written identity through social media, our project websites, newsletters and fundraising applications and reports.
• Plan, develop and implement PR strategies
• Create and implement a written identity for CoCulture
• Create and share content with users on social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
• Support and write content for fundraising applications and grant reports
• Create content for presentations, websites, annual reports, brochures and other written forms of communication
• Create and manage PR objectives, and schedules
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
• Develop content and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, and related materials and distribute to targeted media
• Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organised
• Track and manage PR results such as website visits, social media reach and media mentions
• Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, Social Sciences or a related discipline
• 2+ years of proven working experience in public relations, communications, content creation or fundraising required
• Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Excellent English, with at least B2 level German and Arabic
• Interest in the mission of CoCulture
• Experience working at a cultural/artistic/non-profit organisation
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including strong copywriting and content creation skills
• Excellent editing skills and attention to detail
• Creative and innovative thinking and communication
• Very organised with the ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple tasks & projects
• Team player
• Freelance position of a minimum of 30 hours a week with the possibility of payroll employment in 2020
• Flexible working environment
• Modern studio working space with the possibility of working from home
• Hourly rate to range between 17 and 20 EUR per hour depending on experience
Lobe Block, Böttgerstr. 16, 13357 Berlin
Please send your Cover Letter and CV in a PDF format by midday on Friday 6th December to Emily: email@example.com
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h