𝑂𝑈𝑇𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝐼𝑁𝐼𝑁𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑂𝑈𝑇𝐼𝑁𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑂𝑈𝑇𝑂𝑈𝑇𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝐼𝑁 is an artists and researchers curated series of thematic & explorative happenings, performances, site-specific audio & visual installations taking place within natural environments – as a multi-layered platform of experience exchanges beyond all genres and definitions. The program is devised with the focus on the creation of an individual and collective exploration of our inner and outer natural environments.
𝑊𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒, 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓-𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓’𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 & 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 –
Details about the call & application please download the PDF with this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hgVqsU1YNSYWnFz2qO38Ci2ixWssi2WF/view?usp=sharing
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
The articulation of artistic/personal practices into a shareable experience through the format workshop, guided practice, one-on-one/group therapy, group debate, collaborative experiments and improvisations, installation and performance that incorporates the potential of further development realised into a public session of collective experience. 𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑠, 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑠, 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦-𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞:
- 6 artists for active participation in the 12 days experimental laboratory, who will contribute to the following public one day and one night event.
- 6 artists join the final public event on the 29th of August, for existing or adaptable works.
18-28 August – Laboratory
29-30 August – One-day-one-night public event
Torhaus Wehlen Gallery, at Stadt Wehlen, Germany, and its surrounding nature of national park Saxon Switzerland.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫:
– A limited travel budget within Europe
– A modest artist fee (depending on result of funding)
– Vegan/Vegetarian Food
– Basic shared room in the gallery, with shower, kitchen, and common working spaces
– Video & Photo Documentation of your works
– Presentation: Quadrophonic sound system, Projector x2, TV screen x2, portable speakers x4
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 are in pdf document.
Send it to e-mail 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
Announcement of the results: 18th of July 2020
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h
by ArtMaze Mag
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Friday 14 August 2020 at 23:00h