- Wednesday 30 September 2020 at 23:59h
MoNTUE is looking for experimental and multidisciplinary art creations. We hope you could explore the potentiality of the museum’s future with us.
Individuals aged between 20 and 40 years old (by submission deadline) or groups with one-third of its members aged between 20 and 40 years old (by submission deadline).
- Selected artist(s) will be given part of the exhibition galleries on 2F/3F/B1 in the MoNTUE to work with.
- Artist could use equipment and facilities in the museum.
- Museum would provide related exhibition support for the artist.
- Promotional materials for the exhibition include posters, MoNTUE website, Facebook, etc.
- Selected applicant(s) would have upper limited NTD 250,000 production fee.
How to Apply
- There is no limit on mediums or forms.
- Applications must be submitted in digital form. Please collect all the necessary application materials and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59:59, September 30, 2020 Wednesday (Taipei time). In three working days, MoNTUE will confirm whether submission is successful or not.
- Short of item, hand in overtime or not in accordance with specification will not be accepted.
- For any further questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or contact us during working hours at+886-227360316.
- Please download the file ☞ https://reurl.cc/vDEyyA
Or check our website to see more ☞ https://montue.ntue.edu.tw/en/dreamin-montue/