1. All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent U.S. residents at least 18 years of age.
2. Eligible applicants include creatives working in three-dimensional design, including but not limited to, public artists, sculptors, architects or landscape architects.
3. Applicants may apply as an individual creative or as a creative team of multi-disciplinary professionals and must demonstrate experience with site-specific design in order to qualify.
4. Qualifications and professional samples of past public artworks are required to be considered for this project. From this RFQ, up to three (3) finalists will be selected to present design concepts.
5. Semi-finalists will be paid a stipend to develop and present their artwork design concepts. Please do not submit design proposals to this RFQ, as those proposals will be removed from the selection process. Only the selected semi-finalists will be invited to submit proposals.