The Vilcek Foundation will award three Vilcek Prizes for Creative Promise of $50,000 each to young, immigrant designers who demonstrate outstanding early achievement in design.
Who Should Apply
- You were born outside the United States to non-American parents
- You are not more than 38 years old
- You have 5 years of professional experience in design and possess a strong track record of creative and high-caliber work
Why Should You Apply
- Unrestricted cash prize of $50,000 is awarded to each prizewinner
- Reflect on how your experience as an immigrant has shaped your success
- Receive an invaluable endorsement from leaders in your field
- Receive a comprehensive public relations campaign to promote you and your work
- Digital design: experience design, game design, information design/data visualization, interaction design, software design, systems design, etc.
- Graphic design: branding, communication design, identity, packaging design, etc.
- Product design: furniture design, industrial design, lighting design, materials design, transportation design, etc.
- Social design: ecological design, equitable design, inclusive design, service design, sustainable design, etc.