Design, Digital, Interdisciplinary, Installation, Sculpture, Sound Art, Visual Arts, Research, Education
I am an artist and creative developer who is seeking to expend my small studio's capacities in terms of communication, preparation of artworks, application for grants, festivals and exhibtion opportunites, entering NFT marketplaces, planning and coordination of exhibitions, press and social media outreach. For this I am hoping to find a person who is flexible on a day-to-day basis.
I am a trans* woman, so I preferably would like to find a trans* , inter, non-binary or gender queer person who enjoys working with me and who is especially pro-active, good in self-organizing their time and resources and who has experience or education in management and coordination. Also required would be an eye for design and some theoretical and/or practical knowledge about the fields of media art, interactive art, data-visualization, procedural art, AI, crypto and NFT's (not necessary all of them).
The job would be partly remote and partly with the possibility to use a desk space in a nice coworking space in Berlin near Hallesches Tor. I would also like to meet there in person 2 to 3 times a month. For the beginning the job would be freelance and 4-8 days a month with a pay of 15 Euro per hour with additional per-project payments for newly acquired projects, where we can also talk about higher rates.
Some skills I could think of that would be usefull:
- Good writing skills in English and German
- Ability to frame artworks contextually
- Knowledge in project organization tools like Notion (I am up for ideas)
- Adobe Illustrator and Indesign
- Eagerness to learn all kind of custom made content pipelines
- no fear of diving into different NFT marketplaces
- optionally knowledge of VVVV, Houdini or any other visual programming environment
- Excitement about the interactive and procedural art field and the opportunity to learn from a professional who is working for more then 10 years with the top studios in the field
- Some degree of visionary thinking
Write me via firstname.lastname@example.org