Hello! we are looking for a friendly person to join us in our nice shared Atelier-Studio in Central Mitte (Linienstrasse 146).
We have an available spot in an openspace Atelier of 70sqm room, currently shared with 3 persons.
Your area has two dedicated walls of 3.3mt height and approx. 4mt width just for you + frontal space + big storage space.
You will be sharing the total area with 1 another artist + a shared area for common purposes.
The Atelier is located in the courtyard at semi-ground level with high ceiling, good lighting, storage space and fast internet connection.
The Office space, located in the upper level, “was" used to host 3 artists working video and design (now all isolated in their home offices). It also has a fully equipped kitchen and toilet.
All spaces have been sanitised, in respect of social distancing and isolation. We still wear masks, gloves and necessary precautions for the given time ;)
Who are we looking for?
A serious, easy-going and participative person. Ideally, we are looking for Painters but all Artists working in the field of visual-plastic arts are welcomed.
Ceramics, sculptures, design and set designer are also welcomed.
Free from now and asap from April 2020 onward.
What do we offer?
• 2 Fixed wall space + frontal area (Access 24h/7days) with keys • Quiet and friendly working space • We have Desk and Chair(s) if needed • Big File Cabinet (up to A0 Format) • Big Storage space • High speed Wifi (120 Mbit/s download / 6 Mbit/s Upload) • Printer A4 / Scanner (to share utility costs) • Fully equipped kitchen • Top location with many art galleries, design shops, libraries, bars, coffees, supermarket • Excellent public-transport connections: U6 (U Rosenthaler Platz) / U7 (U Oranienburger Tor), Oranienburger Str. / Friederich Strasse U+S-bahn station, Tram M1, M5, 12, S-Bahn S1, S2, S25, S26
How does it look? Look at our PDF
Prices & Conditions :
- 210 € / including utility costs, electricity & internet.
- Kaution: 420 € (2 Months)
- Contract min. 2-3 months (with possibility to extend it if we have a good time together)
- Sharing tools and more utilities (Let's talk if you are interested).
Sounds good? Please drop us an e-mail with a short introduction and to arrange an appointment.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our studio.
If you have any question, write or give us a call, we will be glad to hear from you.
Davide: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0176 39 71 11 94
Space by MOTE Studio
Space by MOTE Studio