2ND INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY BIENNALE “VISUAL EXPRESSIONS OF DETAILS”
New opportunity for all artists around the globe to showcase their work in our virtual exhibition!
Living in a global world, we focus only on extreme events such as pandemics or corruption, and we pay less attention to aesthetic or non-aesthetic details of the world, for example, melting ice-cream or falling leaves. Uncaptured small elements of the visual world simply disappear. Therefore, we invite you to find such details in your environment and capture them. Try to admire their aesthetic or non-aesthetic side. The world is not only beautiful but it also has its non-aesthetic elements. This exhibition wants to combine these two elements. We usually think globally, but after all, we are here and now where many unexpected things happen.
Artists are welcome to submit their works.
1. Submit up to 3 photographs.
2. Photo submission requirements:
- the submitted photo must be in JPG/JPEG format;
- the submitted photo must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi;
- the submitted photo must be approximately 2100 pixels on the longest side;
- the submitted photo must be labeled in the format “NAME_SURNAME_TITLE OF THE WORK _YEAR COMPLETED_COUNTRY”.
We are looking forward to your works.
*By submitting your works, you agree that they will be featured in a video on our YouTube channel “IAVPOA ART” and on other social networks.