Applied Arts, Architecture, Curating, Dance, Design, Digital, Drawing, Education, Fashion, Film, Installation, Interdisciplinary, Painting, Performance, Photography, Printmaking, Public Art, Research, Sculpture, Social Practice, Sound Art, Textiles, Video, Visual Arts, Writing
Artist in residency with family/relationship is a call for artist that can bring a family member(s) or partners to spent artist residency with them. In this way when artist is working on the project family or partners don’t have to suffer separation, and together can relax and enjoy living and working together. This can bring encouragement and warmness, house atmosphere and cosines to artistic endeavour. At the same time art works and research can be done without need to look for extra money to support living, without being separate from the family members, parters, etc.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
– people that are flexible, well intended and can support our mission;
– proactive, independent people;
– artist that express in transdisciplinary manner, have environment and ecology in mind, use range of media, love to explore and experiment;
– people that can volunteer in the association;
– possible presentation and artist talk at local gallery, local radio station, podcast…
– people that are under 30 years of age from EU, car or other vehicle is a plus.