EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
There's a better way to create a Manhattan audience for your art.
Location: Lower Manhattan
Fair Dates: April 22 - 26, 2020; April 29 - May 3, 2020; May 6 - 10, 2020
Application Deadline: March 4, 2020. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, so we recommend you apply significantly in advance!
Superfine! NYCx3 is a revolutionary new art fair concept built in harmony with lower Manhattan’s high-roller real estate market. Instead of one five-day fair, we’re programming three consecutive fairs in a strategic lower Manhattan locale next spring. The triple focus on women artists, contemporary surrealists, and LGBTQI+ artists plays out in the overarching themes: (wo)man, myth, and Magick. In keeping with the themed program, each fair will be limited to no more than 60 exhibitors for a highly curated experience.
"Superfine! has been a life-changing experience that throttled my career and created so many new relationships with artists, collectors, curators, galleries and journalists that I still benefit from to this day."
-- Sean Christopher Ward, exhibiting artist
NYCx1: (wo)man | 4.22-4.26.2020
The female perspective arrives at the forefront in the fair that launches NYCx3, with a focus on women artists taking their art to the next level.
NYCx2: myth | 4.29-5.2.2020
Surrealist ideas and modern mythology provide the backdrop for a diverse fair comprised of artists at the cutting edge of emerging contemporary art.
NYCx3: Magick | 5.5-5.9.2020
A celebration of all things queer: Magick highlights LGBTQI+ and ally artists representing the queer global experience across a broad range of styles and media.
A whole year of exhibitions in a weekend.
- Connect with 5-7,000 motivated, art-hungry New Yorkers during each five day fair.
- ~25% of our visitors make a significant ($100-$2,500+) art purchase.
- More than 50% of our exhibiting artists receive major media coverage.
Make art. Sell art. We do the rest.
- Meet your next collectors in a friendly, welcoming space: the ideal environment to discover, collect, and sell art.
- Innovative cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that work with every artist's budget to make exhibiting and selling a reality.
- Serious opportunities for features in Superfine!'s earned (press + PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media.
Note: Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
You’re the art-making expert. We’re the art-marketing experts.
- The smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the industry: we get the eyes you want in front of your work. Our audience is 26-45, affluent ($120k+/year), and buying art now.
- We're top drawer: a professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guiding you every step of the way. Exhibit and sell your work, and gain champions of your career.
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success. Take what you learn with you and make it work for you year-round.
Opportunity by Superfine! Art Fair
Opportunity by Superfine! Art Fair
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h