EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
Berlin-based Studio Tomás Saraceno, one of the world’s leading practices to overlap art, science and architecture, opens internship opportunities. We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and creative person to join the team as:
A Photography Intern (full-time activity, for a period of three months) with outstanding photographic skills and attention to details to join the New Media Department. The position is partially remunerated. Suitable applicants to work on our innovative projects must be diligent, enthusiastic, and quick-learning, with proven abilities of photography and knowledge of lighting systems.
• You must be currently enrolled in a student program
• Portfolio with some practical experience
• Technical photography skills and attention to detail;
• Flexible and committed attitude to work;
• Good time management skills. An ability to set priorities, manage a number of tasks; concurrently and work independently;
• Excellent English with oral and written communication skills
• Experience with imaging software and color management applications;
• Helping with photo studio production
• Documentation of artwork’s production from small models to big scale ones;
• Conducting research on related projects, summarizing and presenting its outcomes to the internal studio team;
• Help to build an archive in digital and physical formats, pictures selection and basic editing;
• Collaborates with studio team to ensure product workflow runs efficiently
• Assists in the set up and tear down of studio equipment and lighting fixtures
• General studio assistance.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Photo Intern” on the subject heading. You need to be an enrolled student to apply, applications not meeting this criteria won’t be taken into consideration. If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process, you can also email us to the same electronic address. During your enrolment, we are glad to offer our assistance with documents regarding possible support grants and scholarships or course credits.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h