We are a large and dynamic interdisciplinary studio and look for a multi-skilled Office Management Intern to support us with the general administration of the studio. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support and assistance of the general administration of the studio;
• Assistance and coordination on team administration and management;
• Managing studio calendars and schedules in close collaboration with Tomas’ personal assistant and the heads of departments
• Preparation of meetings and studio visits, welcoming and caretaking of visitors, including preparation of meeting rooms with snacks and drinks; minor cleaning duties
• Travel planning and booking for team members, preparatory accounting
• Caretaking of central telephone line and letter box
• General secretarial work
You are currently enrolled in a student program, have a permit to work in Germany, motivated and have a first experience in office management or business administration.
• Fluent in German and English; Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Flexible and committed attitude to work. Highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
• Proactive, organized and detailed-oriented;
The Studio Tomás Saraceno is an ongoing research entity founded by the artist Tomás Saraceno and driven by his visions, informed by the worlds of art, architecture, natural sciences, astrophysics and engineering; his floating sculptures, community projects and interactive installations propose and explore new, sustainable ways of inhabiting and sensing the environment.
Our management team is looking for a motivated new intern to support the global activity of the studio. If you are a multitasker, a great organizer and interested by the multiple facets of an artist studio, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
The position is remunerated, full time on a 3 months basis, based in Berlin, starting as soon as possible. If you are interested in joining us, send your application (CV, cover letter and salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h