EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
“First time here” is an immersive 4-days Master Class dedicated to enquire the abilities to create an audiovisual concept, to develop a live hypothesis and to present it through a collaborative performance or installation, using for example mapping projection, real time video or even audio reaction, with some possible interactions with other devices and analog mediums.
• "First hime here" is open to video artists, musicians, performers, art and science researchers, including students. We wish to have some participants with different backgrounds and encourage any person interested in collaborative audiovisual work to apply, beginners included.
• We are interested in beings and in technologies and wish to connect people with different backgrounds as storytellers for our time and our present world. To do so, we associate new technologies with ideas and concepts to shape some inventive representations of our worlds. We believe in thinking by doing, together.
• What we want and what we question:
- To seed, to sketch and to design some new systems which define and invent some innovative connections between their components. Systems are here thoughts outside of any technology device and any power relation.
- Systems are here thought as some ecosystems, in which bodies, minds, and environments evolve simultaneously together, using collaboration and interaction.
- These ecosystems will be created by using new technologies such as video mapping, real time video and augmented reality, but also with some analogic tools such as sounds, words, movements, drawings, and any other related medium suggested by the participants.
• Requirements for the participants: being available for the full workshop, bringing a notebook and any materials and ideas that they want to use during the Master Class.
• Registrations are open until the 04.04.2019
• Number of participants: from 8 to 15 persons
• Cost: 235 euros
- Tuesday 09.04 / 18:00 - 21:00 // Audiovisual Ecosystems
- Friday 12.04 / 14:00 - 19:00 with 1 hour break // Live video Softwares and projects' development Part 1
- Saturday 13.04 / 11:00 – 18:00 with 1 hour break // Live video Softwares and projects' development Part 2
- Sunday 14.04 / 11:00 – 18:00 with 1 hour break // Final set up and public opening at 18:00 with live presentation of the works.
• Location: Glogauair - Glogauer Str. 16, 10999 Berlin - https://glogauair.net/
• Live video Softwares: Official MadMapper User Group - Resolume
The participants will be provided with a serial number for both softwares during the Master Class.
• Languages: English & German - Options: Spanish & French
• Workshop holders:
- Kalma (ES, Berlin) // https://kalmalab.com
- A-li-ce / Alice FWonderland (FR, Berlin) // https://a-li-ce.com
Please register by filling out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXz_-L5_etviSfR2mKST5LhcbXzZjUKD6pF4F31wOKsBEKvQ/viewform
We will then send you the payment's Information.
Your spot will be fully registered after we receive your payment.
Hosted by A-li-ce and Kalma in collaboration with GlogauAIR.
Kindly supported by Resolume and Official MadMapper User Group
Information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h