EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
We are a large and dynamic interdisciplinary studio and look for an enthusiastic intern (full-time activity, for a minimum of three months) to support the global activity of our press and text department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• General assistance on online activities; Assisting with artist’s social media communication and public presence;
• Assistance on content management (images, texts, videos)
• Conducting research on related projects, summarizing and presenting its outcomes to the internal studio team;
• Help to build a press archive in digital and physical formats;
• Transcribing multimedia files. Writing various types of texts (from abstracts to press releases);
• Assisting the team with transcriptions;
You are currently enrolled in a student program with a permit to work in Germany. Suitable applicants must be diligent, and quick-learning, with proven abilities to undertake research and articulate a project in writing.
• Very good knowledge of social media channels;
• Graphic design skills; Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, etc) desired
• Knowledge of web editing tools (CMS) such as Wordpress desired;
• Flexible and committed attitude to work. Highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative in a large team;
• Good time management skills. An ability to set priorities, manage a number of tasks concurrently and work independently;
• Verbal reasoning and analytical skills;
• Excellent English with oral and written communication skills;
• Knowledge of or previous experience in art and art history research and / or art journalism.
The position is full time, based in Berlin, starting late August or early September and partially remunerated. If you are interested in joining us, send your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com. Only apply if you are a current student, other applications won't be taken into consideration. Thanks!
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Tuesday 30 June 2020 at 23:59h