Seven Art Museum is located in Changzhou, Jiangsu, China.
The museum has been implementing exhibition and educational projects in the fields of modern and traditional art since 2017.
The situation caused by the COVID-19 epidemic prompted us to create an online platform of the Seven Art Museum. Now our purpose is to expand our database of artists and establish dialogue with the international art community. We have created the Seven Art Museum APP that can be installed through WeChat. To install the Seven Art Museum APP, scan QR Code below on WeChat.
Seven Art Museum is honored to announce 2020 International Open Call for artists. All mediums of art are welcome (painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, installation, digital art, performance, video art, media art, etc.). Send your portfolio to email@example.com by April 30th, 2020.
The portfolio should include:
* Artist’s biography and CV in English or Chinese, saved in Microsoft Word text format (.doc)
* Artist’s photo portrait (jpeg, sRGB, 72 dpi, at least 1200 pixels on the longest side)
* Photographs of artist’s works (jpeg, sRGB, 72 dpi, at least 1200 pixels on the longest side)
* The name of each work and a short description of each work (only for single works)
* The name and description of whole project (if it is a project consisting of several works)
* Other photos and textual information demonstrating your creative approach and background. The maximum size of all submitted files in total should not exceed 100 megabytes.
Selected portfolios will be featured on the Seven Art Museum online platform. Each artist will have his own page. Our audience of viewers and collectors will have the opportunity to learn new names in the art. Each artist will get a chance to sell their works through our online platform.
All rights to the images featured on the Seven Art Museum online platform belong to the artist. By submitting photographs of artworks to the Seven Art Museum, the artist confirms his consent to featuring his works on our online platform.
Regarding the sale of the artist’s works or the organization of an artist’s exhibition at the Seven Art Museum, each artist will be contacted individually.
Entry fee: FREE
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions and to get additional Information.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Saturday 1 August 2020 at 18:02h
Deadline: Wednesday 10 June 2020 at 00:00h