We are seeking artistic entries that explore vision, colour blindness and visual impairment. We are particularly interested in artwork that can be experience by both sighted individuals and those with sight loss.
Artists can enter up to three pieces of work at the cost of £2 per piece. Artists who wish to enter more than 3 or a series of work then please contact email@example.com.
Artwork can be on the theme of:
• Vision and Perception
• Colour Blindness
• ‘The Gaze’
• Visual Impairment including blindness.
• Sensory Disabilities
Or anything else that may relate to the theme of ‘Art Beyond Sight’.
We are particularly interested in artists who create tactile and engaging work that can be experienced by those with visual impairments and those who have able vision.
How to Enter
You can enter in three ways
• Apply Online Here
• Download an Entry Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Collect a form directly from Art with a Heart, 82-84 George Street, Altrincham, WA14 1RF.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before entering.
• 18 December 2015- Open Call Launched
• 7 February 2016- Deadline for entries
• 13-14 February 2016- All artists contacted about outcome of initial entry
• 17-28 February 2016- Delivery of artwork to Art with a Heart, 82-84 George Street, Altrincham, WA14 1RF.
• 2 March- Installation of exhibition
• 3-6 March- Collection of unselected work
• 3 March-24 April- Exhibition Duration
• 28 April-1st May- Artwork Collection.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h
by SM Pro Art
Deadline: Wednesday 15 July 2020 at 23:59h