Based on the structure of speed dating, curators are invited to review artists portfolios in 10 short sessions of 12min each. In Speed portfolio viewing networking is stripped down to the bare essential, leaving out the snick snack that makes a lot of people uncomfortable. Short, friendly and to the point! 20 artists are selected- each artists meets at least 4 curators. The past two portfolio viewings have resulted in an overwhelming amount of collaborations, most of them solo shows and a few group shows.
Stefania Angelini - L'atelier(kunst)spielraum
Susanne Prinz - Verein für Kunst und Kultur am Rosa Luxemburg Platz
Peter Lang - independent curator
Elena Gilbert- independent curator
Sophie Goltz - independent curator
Susanne Husse - Note on
Lily Khositashvii- independent curator
Nora Mayr, Marie Graftieaux and Gilles Neiens- insitu
Annette Schemmel - independent curator
Dr. Constanze von Marlin - Junge Kunst e.V. Wolfsburg (Kunstverein)
Anja Henckel, Nadim Samman - import projects
Julia Hartmann - REH Kunst, independent curator
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Download and consult the Curator's menu below. Choose your prefered curators.
2. Download and fill in the Application Form below
3. Include a PDF portfolio with no more than 10 pages (images 72dpi). Artists applying with a video works can send up to 3 links.
4. Include a short CV
5. Transfer application fee of 10 euro
6. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Portfolio Viewing.