EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
We are a large and dynamic interdisciplinary studio and look for an enthusiastic intern (full-time activity, for a minimum of three months) to contribute to the global activity of the studio.
As the intern supporting the management team, you will provide general assistance for the administrative activities of the studio, including but not limited to human resources, controlling, legal and office management tasks.
You will assist the team with:
• General administration of the studio;
• General human resources workflows, more precisely recruitment and team administration;
• Conducting research, summarizing and presenting its outcomes to the internal studio team;
• Developing and implementing new managerial processes for the studio;
• Filing, archiving, and optimizing the general workflow of the studio;
• Assisting the team with correspondence.
You are currently enrolled in a student program in cultural management, business administration or any related field. You are eager to get experience with the administration of an international artist studio and expand your practical knowledge of art organizations. Moreover, you are:
• Fluent in English; German being considerable plus;
• Excellent with oral and written communication;
• Flexible and committed to work. Highly motivated and able to demonstrate initiative;
• Curious, proactive, organized and detailed-oriented;
The Studio Tomás Saraceno is an ongoing research entity founded by the artist Tomás Saraceno and driven by his visions, informed by the worlds of art, architecture, natural sciences, astrophysics and engineering; his floating sculptures, community projects and interactive installations propose and explore new, sustainable ways of inhabiting and sensing the environment.
If you are a multitasker, a great organizer and interested by the multiple facets of an artist studio, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
The position is limited to 3 months on a full time basis, based in Berlin, starting as soon as possible. If you are interested in joining us, send your application (CV, cover letter and salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h