EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
Ѫ Ѫ Ѫ
The Liebig2019 Team is looking for works and projects for this years program. We are putting together a mixed plate of sweet and sour performances, installations, workshops and more that chime with our priorities. Please get in contact with us if you have work that:
▪ responds to NOW (this is 2019)
▪ is URGENT
▪ tells stories
▪ is well researched and prepared
We are open to different formats and look forward to your suggestions.
Ѫ Ѫ Ѫ
We will also be running a series of events on the following themes/ provocations
▪ Information overload
▪ Experimental Sound
▪ Transform the space and use it as the context to tell the story
▪ Piss Take (making fun of yourself/ your mum/ our circumstances/ the powers that be/ the Ordnungsamt and anything, really)
▪ Fuck the Fuckerz (solidarity & fundraising events for political causes, please see the link for our details of our first event in this series http://www.liebig12.net/fck-the-fckers/ )
We aim to create relationships with artists and their work that develop over the year. We're into more than one night stands ;)
Ѫ Please send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org Ѫ
Marianne Tuckman and Marcelo Schmittner: Curators & Artists in residency
Darta Tremaine: Curator and producer
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Deadline: Sunday 17 March 2019 at 23:59h