EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
A R T (www.annarosathomae.com) is a communication + brand consultancy specialized in multi-local communication and positioning strategies for established and emerging organizations and creatives across art, design and architecture. Drawing from a rich understanding of the cultural industry, A R T works closely with each client in crafting cohesive identities to reach its existing audience and beyond.
We are looking for an intern with excellent communication, refined writing skills and creative knowledge to join our team in Berlin. The intern will assist in the operation of the day-to-day business for A R T’s network of international art, design, and architecture clients.
The intern will be exposed to media relations and brand strategy and will learn how to develop media and communication campaigns, and how to effectively execute account work.
As a part of the A R T culture, we run a Berlin-based cultural initiative called ‘ART 25’. Therefore, the internship can include some event planning and coordination work. Our curatorial practice shapes bold new discourse in the form of conversations, performances and exhibitions with local artists. Knowledge of both the local art scene and general interest in engaging with the public would be an advantage..
• Assist in organization of media materials, support creation and finalization of materials
• Generate materials for meetings such as agendas and supporting documents.
• Assistance managing social media
• Provide assistance to CEO and Account Manager, including answering phones and scheduling meetings.
• Research and create strategies for media campaigns and social media.
• Update and organize media lists for the ART database: Focus on art, architecture, design and lifestyle.
• Research new business opportunities.
Skills + Experience:
• College/undergraduate student or recent college graduate with academic and/or professional experience in journalism, public relations, communications and fine arts
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and German
• Independent self-starter; ambitious hard-worker
• Interest in the art-world and cultural media
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Mac and tech-savvy
• Technical skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, In-Design or Photoshop, Mailchimp
• Social Media Skills: Facebook and Instagram
The internship will last 3 months and a monthly remuneration of 200 EUR will be provided.
Please send a brief cover letter and your resume to:
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h