EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
Flaneur is a nomadic, independent magazine focussing on one street per issue. The magazine embraces the street’s complexity, its layers and fragmented nature with a literary approach. The content of the magazine is produced with and for Flaneur by artists of all disciplines while the team spends two months on location. It is made using a collaborative, impulsive and unconventional approach. The magazine attempts to use a single microcosm to tell universal stories.
We are seeking a part-time intern (around one to two days a week, flexible) to assist us with day-to-day operations and with our upcoming festival in HKW. As an intern, you will help out with very different tasks and get a chance to see how a magazine is run on the management and administration side. You will also be part of the preparation and production of an exciting festival involving international artists and multidisciplinary events.
You will assist the project manager with tasks that include:
- distribution (e.g. managing online orders, reaching out to bookshops, communication with our fulfilment service, invoicing)
- communication (social media, exterior requests)
- festival production (e.g preparation, planning, coordination of collaborators and hands-on tasks during the festival time)
Would be super helpful for this role if you are:
- extremely organised and structured-minded
- independent and able to take initiatives
- flexible and ready to take on different tasks
- interested in being on the organising side of creative projects
- interested in having an overview of a magazine’s daily operations and an art festival production
The internship is unfortunately unpaid, but we can offer a full collection of our magazines.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a motivation email to email@example.com and tell us a bit about what you have been into recently (books, exhibitions, etc.).
Internship duration: 3 months, starting at the beginning of June.
Workload: 1-2 days a week
Application deadline: 20.05.18
The internship is Berlin-based.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h