Are you looking for art opportunities? Then how about a residency at TU Dresden, or our very own open call competition ‘Unseen’, or maybe a call for submissions? Here is our selection of top opportunities on ARTCONNECT right now. Make sure to note the deadline – some of them are ending this week!
Call for Award | 500 EUR Prize + In-Depth Feature in ARTCONNECT Magazine | Do you have a project that got disrupted by the coronavirus shutdown? This is an open call for artworks and projects too good to be left unseen. Cash prize and feature for the winner and a chance for a new audience and recognition for your art.
Call for Festival | LOCALIZE calls for the rediscovery of public space in artistic positions and playful approaches. They are looking for ideas for corona-compatible formats that question what we call “center” in the city center of Potsdam.
Organizer: LOCALIZE Festival
Call for Residency | An artist-in-residence position is open, starting in 2021 and continuing for a 6-month period, in the Office for Academic Heritage, a major division of Technische Universität Dresden. The position is for the Schaufler Lab@TU Dresden, co-financed by THE SCHAUFLER FOUNDATION and TU Dresden.
The Schaufler Residency@TU Dresden includes:
• Access to a competitive array of institutes and workshops for artistic research
• A stipend of € 3,000.00 (net) a month for 6 months
• A workspace or studio at TU Dresden
• Production support of up to € 10,000
• Solo exhibition at the conclusion of the residency with a catalogue by a respected fine arts publishing house
• Assistance finding accommodation
• Optional purchase of one or more pieces produced during the residency for the TU Dresden Office for Academic Heritage’s art collection
Organizer: Technische Universität Dresden
Call for Award | An international open call for artists engaged with digital technology. The Lumen Prize is a juried competition offering a prize fund of $11.5k for works in five different categories and a free-to-enter student award. Now in its 9th year, The Lumen Prize has already awarded over $80,000 in prize money and has staged over 40 exhibitions worldwide, including London, New York, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Cardiff, Leeds, Amsterdam and Athens.
Organizer: The Lumen Prize