Museum Kesselhaus

The boiler house is part of the listed building of the Queen Elisabeth Herzberge Hospital (KEH). Built in 1893, it supplied the hospital with heating, electricity and hot water for over 100 years. Since 1999, employees of the KEH Trust have supported the preservation and conversion of the building. After extensive refurbishment, the museum was opened in September 2003 and has been home to regular musical and artistic events for the local and wider community.

# artistic events for the local and wider community

Facebook

Newsletter