EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
The RPS is calling for entries of engaging, visually striking and inspiring work across all genres for the International Photography Exhibition (IPE) 160. This year marks the 160th edition of the IPE, making it the longest running photographic exhibition of its kind in the world. Each year it provides a fascinating insight into the range and diversity of contemporary and traditional photography.
- Worldwide open submission
- Open to members and non-members
- Online entry of up to 4 images, from a series or as single images:
£30 non-members / £20 members / £15 Under 30s
- Selected by an influential panel of prominent photographers/industry professionals
- Shortlisted work to be submitted as prints, supported by theprintspace
- Final selection from shortlisted prints
- Submit your work online via the IPE Website at rps.org/ipe160
Selected photographers will benefit from:
- Awards and cash prizes
- Nationwide 10 month tour, opening at PHOTOBLOCK London
- Opportunity for the 4 award winners to exhibit a selection of their work in a joint show at theprintspace gallery, London (2018)
- Publication in the exhibition catalogue
- Opportunity to be featured in the award winning RPS Journal
- Press coverage
2017 Selection Panel:
Karin Bareman: Exhibitions & Projects Organiser Autograph ABP, Writer and Curator in Photography
Zelda Cheatle: Curator, Editor, Lecturer & Consultant in Photography
Sian Davey: Documentary and Editorial Photographer
Ingrid Pollard HonFRPS: Photographer, Media Artist and Researcher
Abbie Trayler-Smith: Documentary & Portrait Photographer
Image credit: Peter Zelewski
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
by Isabel Gu
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Wednesday 9 August 2017 at 22:00h
by ArtMaze Mag
Deadline: Friday 28 April 2017 at 22:00h