EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
We are a large and dynamic interdisciplinary studio looking for an enthusiastic and experienced PR manager to represent its practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate all PR activities of the studio under the supervision of our head of press and text;
• Plan long term public relations and define communication strategies;
• Write, produce and edit a diverse set of communication formats: press releases, presentations, newsletter, invitations…
• Deal with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations; Liaison with journalists, partners, high profile contacts;
• Maintain existing and initiate new press and VIP liaisons;
• Proactive networking, representation of the studio at public events, active participation to art-related events worldwide;
• Management and reforming of our contact data base into a powerful and functioning CRM;
You have an established network in the international art scene and gained first experience of at least 3 years in PR activities for the art world.
• Ability to articulate and engage third parts with Tomás Saraceno’s practice and ideas;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Perfect style and creative thinking;
• Full understanding of media needs and media relationships within the art world;
• Flexibility and committed attitude to work; Highly motivated and able to find innovative solutions in a proactive manner;
• Excellent organizational and planning skills; an ability to set priorities, manage a number of tasks concurrently and work independently; ability to work under stress;
• Willingness to travel and attend art-related events on a regular basis;
• Fluent in English and German; Knowledge in Spanish or any other language is a plus;
• Permit to work in Germany.
The Studio Tomás Saraceno is an ongoing research entity founded by the artist Tomás Saraceno and driven by his visions, informed by the worlds of art, architecture, natural sciences, astrophysics and engineering; his floating sculptures, community projects and interactive installations propose and explore new, sustainable ways of inhabiting and sensing the environment.
Our press team is looking for a motivated new member to support and develop the public relations of the studio. If you are a great communicator, passionate about people and the multiple facets of an artist studio, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
The position is full time, based in Berlin, starting as soon as possible. If you are interested in joining us, send your application (CV, cover letter and salary expectations) to email@example.com.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h