EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
We are a large and dynamic interdisciplinary studio and look for a strong and experienced support for our administration team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
You will be managing the full cycle recruitment process, supporting the decision making and the needs of the studio.
• Defining profiles and recruiting strategies
• Searching, selecting and interviewing candidates
• Improving hiring process/interview processes
• Team administration/ Team management
• Be responsible for and coordinate the general administration of the studio;
• Provide support of the financial situation of the studio through financial planning and budget controlling;
• Coordinating and assisting controlling;
You have successfully completed your studies and gained first experience of at least 3 years in human resources and/or business administration.
• Degree in Human Resources, Management or Business Economics is a must;
• Fluent in German and English;
• At least 2 years of relevant experience with a focus on strategic human resources and business administration;
• Strong analytical skills when it comes to advising management and departments of the studio;
• Flexibility and ability to find innovative solutions;
• Proactive, organized and detailed-oriented;
• Proficiency in German labor law and German tax law is a plus;
Our management team is looking for a motivated new member to support the global activity of the studio. If you are a multitasker, a great manager, passionate about people and interested by the multiple facets of an artist studio, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
The position is full time, based in Berlin, starting as soon as possible. If you are interested in joining us, send your application (CV, cover letter and salary expectations) to email@example.com.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Type: searching / searching
Deadline: Friday 2 November 2018 at 23:59h
Deadline: Sunday 5 August 2018 at 23:00h
Deadline: Friday 10 August 2018 at 23:00h
Deadline: Friday 31 August 2018 at 23:00h