EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
You will be responsible for organizing our artist in residency program, the residents exhibition, the time schedule of our gallery space in Berlin.
coGalleries offers customized, first-hand art experiences with the mission to connect visitors from all around the world to emerging artists in Berlin and in other cities in the world. At coGalleries, our business is about inspiring people. Unlike a regular gallery or a contemporary art museum experience, we are reinventing the way people experience and buy art by tapping into thriving local art scenes, showing visitors what happens behind the scenes in art production, and making art accessible, affordable, personal and touchable.
You’ll join our small team in a large, brand new studio space in one of Berlin’s emerging creative centers. The founders are artists and serial entrepreneurs that show a successful track record in Silicon Valley start-ups and in Creative Europe projects (EU-Commission).
We are looking for a person who is eager and capable of becoming a major contributor to an ambitious early-stage start-up. Reliable, responsible, and relentlessly resourceful. We are seeking someone with a true passion for organization and the focus and professionalism to help us change the way art is experienced and bought.
• Manage the residency program at our studios
• Organize and coordinate the exhibition of our resident artists
• Be in charge of the internal and external events in relation to our residency
• Assist the CEO in organizational tasks
• Berlin-based with fluent English (German is a plus)
• Resourcefulness and passion for organization and art
• Good writing and communication skills
• Adaptable and flexible working style, consistent day to day performance, highly organized. Remaining calm and adjusting comfortably to changing conditions and priorities
• Ability to multi-task with ease in a fast-paced environment and likes to figure things out with minimal guidance
WHY WORK WITH US
• Become a key contributor and major stakeholder in an innovative Berlin art and travel start-up
• The opportunity to work with an international team passionate about what they do
• Flexible working hours. Working from home is an option
• Great opportunities to meet local artists and interesting people from around the world!
We are explicitly looking for talents to grow into the company and become significant contributors with a perspective in working as a freelancer after the internship or become a fixed part of the team - we are growing!
How to apply:
This sounds like you? Send us a short CV and a few lines about you including your earliest start date: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time unpaid internship
Minimum length is: 3 months or in case of university internship, up to 6 months depending on the curricula
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
Type: offering / offering
Deadline: Sunday 28 July 2019 at 12:00h