EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
CALL FOR ARTISTS: ALCHEMIC BODY | FIRE . AIR . WATER . EARTH
The Line Contemporary Art Space, London . December 20, 2019 – January 31, 2020
Deadline: October 27, 2019
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with Mercato Metropolitano and YMX Arts, is selecting all interesting photography, painting, installation/sculpture, video art and performance art works to include in the next exhibition:
ALCHEMIC BODY | FIRE . AIR . WATER . EARTH 2019, International photography, painting, installation, video-art and performance art festival, that will be held in London, at The Line Contemporary Art Space from December 20, 2019 to January 31, 2020.
ALCHEMIC BODY | FIRE . AIR . WATER . EARTH 2019 will provide artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– cinema room dedicated to video screenings and performances
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artists
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibitions
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– daily refreshment stand available during the opening times
– a dedicated live interview on MM Radio, published also on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
at Kurfürstenstraße 14
Thursday 31 October 2019 at 18:00h
at Chapel at the Urban Grimmstraße 10
Thursday 10 October 2019 at 15:00h
at Uferstraße/Am Amtsteich 15
Saturday 26 October 2019 at 10:00h