EXHIBITION, CONCERT, READING, STREET ACTIVITY, PARTY, PERFORMANCE, THEATRE PIECE, LECTURE, SCREENING, ETC.
JOB, WORKSHOP, INTERNSHIP, COLLABORATION PROJECTS, JOINING A BAND, RESIDENCY, WANTED PROFESSIONAL, ETC.
ARTWORK, PIECE OF MUSIC, VIDEO, PIECE OF POETRY, ILLUSTRATION, SERIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS, CORPORATE DESIGN, ETC.
CITYPOINTS is the latest Start Up at Found Fair, one of the top incubators in the heart of Berlin. We have developed an innovative one-stop marketing and communication tool that addresses the needs of retailers in your local neighbourhood. Customers can collect points with the CITYPOINTS app on their smart phones while shopping. They are also are kept up-to-date with news from their favourite shops and can receive special offers. Thanks to CITYPOINTS, the shop owners can communicate directlty with their customers per newsletter or social media websites, and gain new customers.
Now we are looking for a brand and name that communicates this love and fuzzy feeling, and so far all we could come up with was ‚Croco-Deal- Snap up the deal!’ and that ain’t it!
To help us with our quest, we are recruiting a BRAND DESIGNER to work with us developing our brand. Beyond that we are also looking for an in-house designer to help us adapt the brand design to our online and offline media.
YOUR TASKS AS BRAND DESIGNER
• Developing a CITYPOINTS brand and logo (and a new name while we are at it)
• Development of a corporate identity in cooperation with us
• Developing the design for our product (apps) and website
• Supporting us in the development and execution of studies into product usability and consumer behaviour, and translating the results into your designs
• Working closely with frontend-developers, and our product and marketing team
Ideally, after the branding you’d stay on with us as in-house designer and adapt the brand design to our online and offline media such as our apps, our homepage and our marketing materials.
• Top degree in Brand Design
• 3 to 5 years experience in branding/ marketing and communication design
• Advanced knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
• Attention to detail
• You can prioritise, work independently and stick to deadlines
• You are creative and a problem-solver
Ideally you will also have the following:
• Experience in the development of corporate identities stretching back several years
• Experience with designing user interfaces and user-centred design
• Experience with animated gifs, flash and Final Cut Pro are an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
• The chance to support a start up in its most exciting phase and to play a substantial part in its success
• A great degree of responsibility and creative freedom
• Flat hierarchies in a fun and competent team
• A very good insight into the start-up scene with one of the top incubators in the heart of Berlin
• A competitive salary
To apply fort his position, please send your CV, a portfolio with your work samples and a cover letter stating your interest in the brand designer position and/ or the in-house designer position.
Deadline: Saturday 2 January 2021 at 23:00h
by Tim Leginski
Deadline: Monday 31 August 2015 at 15:00h
Deadline: Saturday 10 October 2015 at 00:00h